We welcome your questions and comments. If you or someone you know needs help in a crisis or information about local services, please call our 24-hour Access to Services Line at 1-800-849-6127. If you are hearing impaired, call Relay NC at 711. Our trained professionals are available to take your call at any time, any day of the year.
In case of a medical emergency or life-threatening situation, call 911.
Vaya Health supports the people and local communities we serve. Use the contacts below to get the help or information you need:
Behavioral Health Crisis Line: 1-800-849-6127 (toll-free)
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to all residents in Vaya’s region.
- Call for help with a mental health or substance use crisis.
- In case of a medical emergency or life-threatening situation, call 911.
Member and Recipient Services: 1-800-962-9003 (TTY 711) (toll-free)
- Available Monday – Saturday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- For help with non-emergency questions, issues, or concerns
- For help with filing a complaint, grievance, or appeal
- For help connecting to your Vaya Care Manager
- Non-emergency email: email@example.com
If you receive Medicaid services through Vaya, the resources below are also available to you:
Nurse Line: 1-800-290-1623 (toll-free)
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for Medicaid members
- For help with basic questions or concerns about your physical health
Pharmacy questions: Call Member and Recipient Services at 1-800-962-9003, Option (TBD) if you have questions about your medicines.
Business Calls and General Inquiries
Telephone: 1-800-893-6246 (toll-free) or 828-225-2785
Administrative offices: 200 Ridgefield Court, Suite 218, Asheville, NC 28806 | Business hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Local offices throughout our region:
- Ashe County: 626 Ashe Central School Road, Suite 202, Jefferson, NC 28640
- Alamance County: 2929 Crouse Ln., Suite B, Burlington, NC 27215
- Caldwell County: 825 Wilkesboro Blvd. NE, Lenoir, NC 28645
- Cherokee County: 750 US Hwy 64 West, Murphy, NC 28906
- McDowell County: 408 Spaulding Rd. Suite B, Marion, NC 28752
- Stokes County: 3172 NC Hwy 8 South, Unit B, Walnut Cove, NC 27052
- Vance County: 134 S. Garnett St., Henderson, NC 27536
- Wilkes County: 723 Main St. Suite E, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659
- Yancey County: 72 Blue Ridge Lane, Burnsville, NC 28714
- Provider questions: 1-866-990-9712 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaya Health Confidential Compliance (Fraud and Abuse) 24-hour hotline: 1-866-916-4255, email email@example.com, or submit your concern anonymously via EthicsPoint.
- News media questions: Please visit our Media Center.
- Legal inquiries: All legal inquiries, legal documents, subpoenas, public record requests, or any other requests related to legal or compliance issues should be directed to the Vaya Office of General Counsel by calling 1-828-225-2785 ext. 5280, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, sending a fax to 1- 828-252-9584, or mailing to 200 Ridgefield Court, Suite 218, Asheville, NC 28806.